Monday 13 September 2010

Oh My Oh My...where do the days go?

Yes where indeed!  Six days later and we are still sorting and putting up pictures!  There are still bookcases to be built, walls to paint, curtains to sew.  This morning we got up at 8.30 a.m.  Lovely Man decided we are getting very fat and unfit so suggested a jog before breakfast.  It was a beautiful sunny morning so we donned our sweat pants and rugby shirts, grabbed a water bottle each and set off.  We did the Power Walk for 3 minutes, jog for 1 minute thing.  Did a whole two blocks!  Phew!  Had a healthy breakfast of grapefruit and two small slices of wholemeal toast.  Then it all fell apart.  David went back to bed proclaiming he was 'exhausted', I had a leisurely shower!  Next thing I know it's nearly noon and we have done absolutely nothing!  How on earth I ever found time to go to work, cook, clean, paint, sew AND go to a yoga class and a dance class is totally beyond me.  Oh well time to start supper, guess those jobs will still be there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; I love to know what you think! Rona x