Sunday 9 January 2011

Sunday Evening Threesome

Hey there that got your attention eh? This is a short post. A fly=by!  I really don't know what's to do with me tonight.  I feel restless and I seem to have the attention span of a goldfish with ADHD!  Add to that my fingers keep typing letters in the wrong order.  Does anyone else suffer with that?  It seems to be happening more and more.  I have been typing for years and know exactly where the keys are without looking.  My brain spells the word but my fingers type the letters in the wrong order! However I will post my treasured three things everyday, even if you can't read them!!!

I am thankful today for:
  1. That old fashioned piece of technology - The Telephone!  Sunday is the day I usually manage to catch up with my mum, my best friend, my brother, my boy.
  2. Slow cooked lamb in red wine - an absolute treasure since lamb is so difficult to get here!
  3. My own personal superhero who sits beside me on the couch.  Thermal Man!  Yes Lovely Man has decided to re-invent himself.  As he says Kylie did so why can't he?
Have a wonderful week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hello sweet Rona!! Wishing you a fabulous new year and many more to come my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend suffers from typing dyslexia too!

    Well Aleksandr has been filmed. He managed to get a plug for his book in as well - honestly, he was such a prima donna. Can you believe he wanted crushed cockroaches as his rider?

    Love that snow pic. It's soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment; I love to know what you think! Rona x